It’s that time of year again. It’s National Novel Writing Month which is better known as NaNoWriMo. I’ve been busy writing my novel si I’ve been slacking on the posts this week. I’m over 30K already. I want to be at least 40K this weekend. I think I can do it. :)
Hope you have a great weekend!
Five Things To Make:
- Baked Maple Bacon Doughnuts @ Shutterbean
- Element Jars @ Free People Blog
- Bacon Cheddar Bay Beer Bread @ Dine & Dish
- Pralines @ The Kitchn
- DIY Tassel Necklace @ DeSmitten
Five Things To See:
- Yep, people are truly that dumb.
- This football team does something expected for a fellow teenager.
- Simply put: NO!
- The “Candy Monster” strikes again thanks to Jimmy Kimmel.
- Breast cancer patient throws a dance party before her double mastectomy.
Five Things To Do: